We offer Discounted Flights Domestic and International . Hotels. Car Rentals
Umrah and Hajj Package at Special Discounted Rates
Call us at 516-488-6600 or Toll Free 866-782-9123
Preparation for HAJJ
* Call the respective airline to request any special needs to ease your travel and to reconfirm your reservation at least 3 days before departure.
*Make three  copies of ALL OF YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS including your tickets (keep one in carry-on bag and the other in the suitcase and one copy at home).
* Make sure to prepare & keep your entire ORIGINAL travel document in a secure pouch and on your person and easily accessible to you at the time of request. This is a good time to ensure that all of the following documents are in order:
* Travelers Passport with Meningitis shot record and Maulim draft attached.
* Airline Tickets
* Issued ID CARD
* Credit Cards (easy and secure way to carry your money)
* Airline Tickets Personal expense cash (if not taking credit card) in large NEW BILLS for better exchange
* Travelers checks are discourage since they cannot be cashed without yours passport after you leave the Hajj Terminal.
* Hajj book - Ehram - Ja`namaz(prayer rug) -Tasbeeh
* Small pack of necessary items to maintain your personal hygiene & First Aide Kit
* Warm Clothes & Slippers
* Sleeping bag 1 per person & Neck Pillow
One extra pair of glasses or contact lenses (if your require them)
Surgical Mask or face mask to protect from dust and allergens Money-belt or travel waist-pouch for cash and passport
Prescribed and general medicines specially to relieve:
*Soar Throat/cough/anti allergens
* Muscle Pain and Fatigue
* (Consult your doctor or pharmacist for the proper medication to take specific to your health care.
Snack Foods for long waits (Fruit Bars, Granola bars, mixed nuts, Dried Fruits, and mixed nut etc. (for waiting between the airports or at HAJJ TERMINAL and HAJJ MANASIK).
* Water bottle
* Flash Light
* Two way radio minimum 5 mile radius (if you did not purchase any cell phones with your package)
Remember! During the travel be courteous and polite. The most important thing to take with you is Taqwa and Patience!
Note Please remember: We are but humble servants of Allah, and we do our best to provide a service and make it convenient for you to perform hajj. Inshallah, All will go smoothly as planned but due to the nature of this journey involving Air, Hotel & Ground Transportation and all provided by separate entities not under our control; any issues that arise from these said entities will be THEIR responsibility and we will do our best to help you resolve them by mediating. But by no means, our company or any person or subsidiary will not assume any responsibilities for the above mentioned entities-for detailed explanation please refer to our Terms & Conditions page...
Security Policies & Procedures:
* Airport security screening procedures are significantly more stringent than before. Items in your suitcase that may have passed through before may not be accepted onboard aircraft today. Consider leaving at home items which could be perceived as threatening or may raise suspicion at a screening checkpoint (i.e. items found in a manicure kit). Remember that NO knives of any size will be allowed.
* Anticipate having to open bags for inspection. Pack efficiently, placing smaller items together in a pouch or bag.
* Make sure that each suitcase and carry-on bag has a nametag securely affixed to it.
Be certain that you have a government-issued photo identification card (i.e. driver's license) or a passport. Identification requirements vary for domestic and international travel. If you are unsure as to what identification is required, please ask the air carrier. You will not be allowed to check in without the proper identification.
Getting To the Airport
* Before leaving home, call the airline or contact the airline's Website to confirm the status of your flight. If your flight has been cancelled, contact the airline directly to reschedule or make alternate travel arrangements.
* Expect restricted airport parking.
* Plan on checking in two hours prior to departure for domestic flights & for international flights, you may be asked to check in as early as five hours prior to departure. Check with your particular airline for specific information
At The Security Checkpoint
* Access beyond the security checkpoints is now restricted to those passengers who've een issued a valid boarding pass
* Have ticket paperwork available, along with identification.
* Prepare to empty pockets of coins, metals, etc.
* Prepare to demonstrate the operation of electronic equipment such as laptop computers, cell phones, etc.
* Be patient. Do not make jokes about security. Comply with all security instructions.
* Expect increased passenger and baggage security screening. Wand checks and full-body hand searches may be enforced.
At The Gate
* Leave no bag unattended. Maintain a sense of awareness. Expect to see law enforcement personnel and dogs.
* Keep ticket paperwork and identification available
* Expect to see teams of individuals aboard the aircraft before passenger boarding in order to sweep the plane as an added security precaution. These individuals may board the aircraft from inside the terminal building or they may enter and exit via the jet bridge stairs.
* Pay close attention to announcements. Board the aircraft as directed by gate agents. Do not wait until the last minute to board the aircraft.
Onboard the Aircraft
* Expect to see random searches of service personnel, flight crews and equipment..
* Listen to and follow crew instructions at all times. Flight crews are trained to ensure comfort and safety..
* Be patient if departure is delayed. Passenger boarding and baggage loading are being carefully coordinated by the ground handling crew.
PIA | Etihad | Emirates | Qatar | Kuwait | Saudia | Gulf | Air India | Lufthansa | United Airlines | US Airways | NorthWest/KLM | Continental | Air Canada | Air France | Alitalia | American Airlines | Austrian Cathay Pacific | China Eastern | Delta | Japan Airlines | Jet Airways | Kingfisher Airlines | Malaysian Airlines | Singapore Airlines | South African Airways | Swiss International Airlines | Thai Airways | Virgin Atlantic | Aerolíneas Argentinas | BMI | Copa | Icelandair | Air Pacific | Gulf Air | Iberia Airlines | TAM Brazilian Airlines | LAN Airlines | EL AL | Air New Zealand | Qantas Airways | Scandinavian Airlines | Air Tahiti Nui | AeroSvit | Ukrainian Airlines | LAN Peru | LAN Argentina | LAN Ecuador